Interested in submitting to this journal?
We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
EEJPL offers a 25% discount off the regular article processing charges for the authors from low income countries.
To be able to submit manuscripts to the journal and to check their current status, it is necessary to register on the site (https://rtmll.eenu.edu.ua/) or to send materials to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of an article should correspond to the topic areas of the journal.
The journal accepts research articles provided that:
- the work has not been previously published in another journal;
- the work is not being considered by another journal;
- all co-authors agree on the publication of the article.
Articles are accepted only in the form of the original text of the author. Cited material, constituting not more than 10% of the entire text, must be drawn up with appropriate references to the source.
In submitting an article to the journal, the author agrees that its complete text be placed on the Internet.
Authors agree to have their personal data collected and processed for inclusion in the database in accordance with the Law of Ukraine No. 2297-VI "On Protection of Personal Data" of 01.06.2010. The names and email addresses specified by users of this publication's site will only be used for internal technical tasks; they will not be distributed or transmitted to unauthorized persons.
The language of the manuscript is English.
Authors bear responsibility for the content of the article, not the editorial board or the publishing house.
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
The first page is to contain the title of the article in boldface, capitalized and centered. Below that appear: the name(s) of the author(s); affiliation(s), city, country, e-mail address(es), 14 point body.
The article should consist of the following parts:
- Abstract 200-250 words, preceded by the author’s surname and given name(s), and the title of the article (in the language corresponding to that of the abstract); the body of the abstract should be presented in italics, using 12-point text;
- Key words 5-7 words or word combinations;
- The main body of the article should contain at least 3 subtitles;
1. Basic formulation in MS Word.
2. Line spacing of the text: single spacing.
3. Length: not shorter than 6,000 words and not longer than 10,000 words.
4. The total actual page size including all margins will be 210 mm x 297 mm (A4).
5. Margin settings: top – 20 mm; bottom – 20 mm; left – 25 mm; right – 15 mm.
6. Font: Times New Roman, 14-point text.
7. Indent the first line of each paragraph by 5 mm (apart from the first line of a section, which should not be indented).
8. Textual material exceeding two lines which is a quotation, or which the author chooses to accentuate: is to appear in 12-point text; is to be indented 5 mm from both the left and right margins; is to be separated from the text above and below it by one (14-point) line space.
9. Double quotation marks (double inverted commas) are to be used for quoted words and phrases, except in the case of a quote within a quote. Quotations within the text should be formatted as follows: “According to C. Shevelov (Shevelov, 2012), or (Smith, 2014: 3) in which “3” refers to the number of the page on which the quoted material appears. Comments and notes should be placed in footnotes. Any examples should be italicized and numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals.
10. The referencing system to use: The Chicago Manual of Style (the author-date system) (see http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html).
11. All images (including photographs) must be included in the main Word file; images should always have a resolution of at least 300 dpi at the size in which they are going to be printed. Images should not be inserted into Word at more than 100% of their original size because this will cause a loss of quality. Refer to your pictures or illustrations as, e.g., Fig. 3. Black and white images are covered by the regular fee. If any graphic objects are in colour, there is an additional fee for each item: 80 hrn. for domestic authors and 20 dollars for international authors. Authors desiring to submit graphic items should discuss their intentions with the editor-in-chief before submitting them by email.
12. All graphs, diagrams, tables, etc. must be included in the main Word file, and the text of table captions should be in boldface. Tables, diagrams and graphs should be designated using captions such as “Table 2” and “Diagram 3”.
Editorial Office Address: Lesya Ukrainka Eastern EuropeanNational University, the Conversational English Department; office 408, 415.
Phone: +38 0506748521